Monday, May 23, 2011

Letter from Dan Lungren - Sex Traffickin​g Briefing and Townhall Meeting Dominate District Work Period

No two visits home for a District Work Period are alike. But some have a way of resonating more than others.
This week, on the same day and in the same Rancho Cordova location, I had the unique privilege of hosting a Congressional Field Briefing on the scourge of domestic sex trafficking. Later that day we held a Town Hall at which I gained new insight into the priorities and problems facing you.
As an extra, added attraction, I got to experience both of these events alongside a trusted colleague, Congressman F. James Sensenbrenner of Wisconsin, Chairman of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security. I think Jim and I and all those in attendance at these events came away with a better understanding and focus on some of our troubles and triumphs.

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment