Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kindness Hero Essay by 4th grader Brandon Reder

There are many people who help others and are hero's but the one person who is my biggest hero is my friends mom, Tira who is a nurse. I have known her for about three years. She is helpful, kind and careful when shes washing a patients leg so it won;t hurt or when shes using a liquid on a cut.

She has helped a lot of people, even me. I cut my hand open with a sharp plant and she put butterfly stitches on it and put a white bandage on it and after three days it healed. She helped her son when he crashed his bike and really hurt his elbow.

Tira helps  other people by working in the hospital. She would help if they had any cuts, a bite form something poisonous like a rattlesnake, scorpion, or other poisonous snake. She has at one time or another helped most of the people in my street. For instance my friend Caleb who was riding his skateboard and he flipped it and got a huge cut on his leg. Tira came to the rescue and bandaged him up. Tira also helped my brother when he crashed into a tree on his bike. I went to go get her and she cleaned up the cuts in his leg.

Tira is a nurse who is helpful to everyone. She helps anyone that is hurt like my brother, Caleb, her son, and me. Tira helps people in the hospital to get better. She is kind to people and she is careful when she helps. Tira is also never in a  bad mood shes always a happy person. This is why I have chosen Tira as my kindness hero.

by,
Brandon Reder