Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• SB 475 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Los Angeles) – Local agencies: open meetings: teleconferences.
• SB 825 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) – Residential tenancies: foreclosures.
• SB 993 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – School curriculum: social sciences: Bracero program.
• SB 1201 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Los Angeles River.
• SB 1257 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-Los Angeles) – Utility user tax: exemption: public transit vehicles.
• SB 1315 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Imitation firearms: regulation: County of Los Angeles.
• SB 1386 by Senator Alan Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Municipal water districts: water storage: groundwater.