If you are interested in being on the ACBA Board of Directors or know someone who would make a good director, please provide the following information and mail it to the address above or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 3, 2014. Ballots will go out in mid-October:
· Name, business, mailing address and contact details
· A paragraph on why you or your nominee would like to be on the ACBA board and what you/the nominee would bring to ACBA and its member businesses.
Directors serve a two-year term. Board meetings are held monthly on the third Wednesday of every month from 8:30 to 10 am. We also have quarterly mixer/programs. Directors must be a member of ACBA and be enthusiastic about ACBA’s goals and activities. They do not have to live or have a business in Angels Camp and may be an individual member.
Among ACBA’s annual activities are:
· Taste of Calaveras and a Sidewalk Sale in April
· Angels Camp Farmers Market on Fridays from June through September
· 4th of July Picnic in the Park
· Gold Rush Day and Autumn Sidewalk Sale on the 3rd Saturday of October
· Christmas Parade and Open House & Wine Stroll on Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend
· The annual Christmas Gala on the first Monday of December.
We also have a scholarship program and maintain the barrels and building outline lights in the historic district.
For more information, contact Karon Knuist, 209 736 1333
An Active Community of Businesses Aligned
for a Successful Angels Camp