Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Candidate announces his interest for District 5 Supervisor if Spellman recall successful

9/21/11

From:  David Tunno
To:  All Media

News Release Re:  District 5 Recall

If the recall petition against Darren Spellman is successful in gathering the needed signatures, I will be placing my name on the ballot as a choice for his replacement. 
While many in District Five and throughout the county may know me from my investigative work and articles on various topics (FEMA, the Housing Element component of the General Plan, CalPERS, outsourcing and others) and my presentations to the BOS, in the event the recall issue goes to a vote, I will have a website up where voters can learn where I stand on the challenges facing our county and I will look forward to discussing those issues with voters in the district.  In addition, look for a surprise announcement included with my candidate’s message in the ballot material.


David Tunno
209-676-8584

No comments:

Post a Comment