SACRAMENTO - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
- AB 1664 by Assemblymember Curt C. Hagman (R-Chino Hills) - School facilities: sale or lease of real property.
- AB 1720 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) - Vehicles: bus gross weight.
- AB 1775 by Assembly member by Melissa Melendez (R-Lake Elsinore) - Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act: sexual abuse.
- AB 1812 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) - Health facilities: information: disclosure.
- AB 1820 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) - State employment: applications.
- AB 1896 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Pérez (D-Coachella) - Coachella Valley Water District: nonpotable water use.
- AB 1905 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) - Water rights:
appropriation: small domestic, small irrigation, and livestock stockpond
- AB 2143 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) - Clinical laboratories: chiropractors.
- AB 2233 by Assemblymember Tim M. Donnelly (R-Twin Peaks) - Primary elections: petitions: signatures.
- AB 2402 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) - Noxious weed management.
- AB 2547 by Assemblymember Beth Gaines (R-Rocklin) - Placer County Integrated Health and Human Services Program.
- AB 2687 by Assemblymember Raul J. Bocanegra (D-Los Angeles) - Vehicles: confidential home address.
- AB 2759 by the Committee on Water, Parks and Wildlife - Interstate water rights.
- SB 384 by Senator Ted Gaines (R-Rocklin) - California Memorial Scholarship Program.
- SB 406 by Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) - Tribal Court Civil Money Judgment Act.
- SB 673 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) - County employees' retirement: Contra Costa County.
- SB 915 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) - Standardized testing: inadequate or improper test conditions.
- SB 939 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) - Criminal jurisdiction.
- SB 960 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) - Pharmacy.
- SB 997 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) - Voluntary contributions: California Fund for Senior Citizens.
- SB 1038 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) - Juveniles: dismissal of petition.
- SB 1075 by Senator Stephen Knight (R-Palmdale) - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection: civil cost recovery.
- SB 1142 by Senator William Monning (D-Carmel) - Health insurance fraud: annual special purpose assessments.
- SB 1205 by Senator William Monning (D-Carmel) - Insurance.
- SB 1236 by Senator William Monning (D-Carmel) - Transit districts: transit offenses and enforcement.
- SB 1240 by Senator Joel Anderson (R-Alpine) - State civil service: employment procedures.
- SB 1242 by Senator Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) - Automotive repair: Bureau of Automotive Repair.
- SB 1256 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) - Medical services: credit.
- SB 1332 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) - Pesticides: carbon monoxide pest control devices.
- SB 1349 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) - School athletics: information relating to competitive athletics.
- SB 1434 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) - Funding of fish and wildlife programs: State Duck Stamp Account advisory committee.
- SB 1445 by Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) - Developmental
services: regional centers: individual program plans: telehealth.
- SB 1463 by the Committee on Governance and Finance - California Health Facilities Financing Authority.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov