Monday, November 19, 2012

Letter from Assemblymember Kristin Olsen

A Note to the Foothill and Sierra Nevada Communities

While I am very excited by my re-election to the State Assembly, I am saddened that I will no longer be representing the Foothill and Sierra Nevada Communities of Calaveras, Mono, Madera, Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties.
I have thoroughly enjoyed traveling throughout the district and meeting constituents from Sonora to Yosemite and beyond.
Please know that I in no way, shape or form intend to abandon my work advocating on behalf of your communities. I will continue to look for ways to improve the quality of life in these areas for as long as I am in service.
It has been a distinct honor to be your voice in the State Assembly, and though I am no longer your representative, I look forward to continuing to protect the beautiful and peaceful rural communities in our state.
All my best,