Saturday, July 7, 2012

USMC Ric Ryan continuing support of Operation Mend

Hi this is Ric the walking man of Murphys and I just want to give an 
update about the money collected for our troops. On Monday another check
 will be sent to Operation Mend for $150.00. I started walking in 2008 
and to date I have just under 4000 miles walked and have sent a little 
more than $10,000.00 to Operation Mend. The reason for this update is to
 thank the wonderful people of Calaveras County for your support. The 
donations and the waves show that this county is one of the best and the
 people here really do support the troops. Yesterday while in Arnold two
 cars stopped me and each of them gave me $20.00 for the troops. It sure
 made me feel good about this great county. I have received so many 
donations from people just driving by and the people who don't even know
 me but heard what I am doing for the troops  They have given me money 
for our young men and women fighting for the freedom we enjoy today. I 
believe it is important to support our troops even if you don't support 
the war. Please remember through the years and wars this great country 
has fought "ALL GAVE SOME AND SOME GAVE ALL." The people of Calaveras 
County are the Best. 100% OF ALL MONEY RECEIVED GO TO OPERATION MEND
Thank you  Ric   USMC 
 
 
Photo courtesy Operation Mend
Operation Mend wounded warrior threw out the opening ball at the July 4, 2012 LA Dodger game.