Thursday, July 26, 2012

Letter from Stacey Nolan re: Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training

Teams are made up of individuals. Without them, there is no team.

I have a mission-to help find cures and more effective treatments for blood cancers. To accomplish that mission, I’m participating in a sports endurance event as a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training. Like the other members of TNT, I will be raising funds to help find cures and better treatments for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma. I’m improving the quality of my life by participating and with your support, I can help improve the quality of life for patients and their families as well.
Please make a donation in support of my efforts with Team In Training and help advance the research for cures.


To donate or find out more please visit  http://pages.teamintraining.org/sac/nikesf12/StaceyAnne