Monday, March 31, 2014

Letter to the Editor re: Copperopolis Pharmacy by Marge Powers



I moved to Copperopolis two years ago, and as I was driving about trying to find my way around, I noticed there was not a pharmacy here, and I must say, I was very disappointed.  Every time I had to needed a prescription filled, I had to drive way out of my way to either Angels Camp or Sonora.  Which I found very inconvenient.  

A few months ago, I saw a ‘Pharmacy’ sign on Cosmic Court, off O’Byrnes Ferry Road.  Of course, I was delighted.  The next day, I stopped in the Pharmacy and met Cindy and Kevin Tom.  I found them very committed to customer service as they actually took the time to chat and help me figure out some complicated process with my Insurance Cards, which saved me $25.  You can imagine how thrilled I am not to have to drive all over the country to find a pharmacy, and have these wonderful people bend over backwards to help me.

So, for you folks who haven’t yet tried our new Pharmacy yet, give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!  

I am a happy camper.   Thanks for letting me share.   Marge Powers