Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Debbie Ponte - District 4 County Supervisor Candidate

Debbie Ponte

District 4, County Supervisor Candidate

Campaign Statement

A Leader, For A Change

  I welcome the opportunity to serve as a leader in the county where I was raised.  Calaveras is a county with great potential and great people.  I would be honored to be a part of that vision of greatness on the front line.
  My leadership experience as Council Member and Mayor with the City of Angels and as an Executive Director of a senior living community has given me an understanding of managing budgets, prioritizing projects and establishing long range plans that would be valuable to Calaveras County.
  Over 25 years of management experience gives me a wide-ranging view of serving from a grassroots perspective to a regional one.  I will work with my colleagues to seek solutions to problems in our county such as creating jobs and public safety.
  It is also my desire to bring honesty and integrity to the table that will build new levels of trust in our county leadership and bridge gaps that have cause citizens to distrust local government.
  By voting for me you will get a leader that is relevant, holds a high standard of integrity, and has the heart and desire to work for the citizens of Calaveras County.
  I would appreciate your vote for a new County Supervisor on Tuesday, June 5, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment