Friday, July 1, 2011

Harsh Allegations for Enterprise from Supervisor Spellman

At the June 28, 2011 Board of Supervisor's meeting much ado was made publicly about Steve Wilensky's article in the Enterprise recently outlining his ideas to help the county.
Supervisor Spellman had some good things to say about Steve and some harsh allegations for the Enterprise:

“I am glad that so many people were in favor of Steve’s edition in the Enterprise, this week, I would say that I support many of the items that were put forth, not all but many, and I applaud his efforts as well. And I would like to say I have my own ideas that I would like to share via the Enterprise but I don’t think that I will ever get that chance because they operate illegally. They have a contract with the county that is absolutely illegal according to state law so there is no way that they will ever give me the opportunity that they gave Mr. Wilensky to make a comment in the paper about what my ideas could be to help our county.”

No comments:

Post a Comment