Monday, December 26, 2011

Update on Structure Fire behind Town Square

The structure fire that engaged a home behind Town Square was called in at approximatetly 2:30 am on December 26, 2011 and extinguished by approximately 3:38 am.
According to Paramedic Engineer Joe Butler of the Copperopolis Fire Protection District the home was not occupied at the time of the fire and the the homeowners have yet to be reached.
The structure is still standing yet received heavy smoke and fire damage to the interior of the structure.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.

1 comment:

  1. I was notified by friends that my home had burnt down on christmas night. I was in the process of moving out as asked by castle and cooke although everything I own was in the house and is from what Im told burnt and gone. I am very sad and very upset that someone could do this and I caould lose everything in only an hour time what took 35 years to make!

    ReplyDelete