Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Letter from District 5 Supervisor Darren Spellman

Hey friends,

Here is a link to a blog post I wrote tonight after my road trip to Silicon Valley today in search of collaborative partners for Calaveras County interests ranging from county job creation to including electric vehicles in our county vehicle fleet as new purchases come up. (click on link below) 

Personally and professionally it was a long awaited day for me. Now that I can focus clearly on the needs of the county rather than defending myself against petty rhetoric I am very excited about the possibilities for good that I know can happen with the right people in place and the right timing. 
 
 

Even in down times, people with passion and resilience can still weather the storm fairing much better than most and the difference is not accepting defeat, but finding a way to create what it is that you need. 

We have many needs here in Calaveras County, the difference between our county and many others is that we actually have the means to provide what is needed if the powers that be and the support teams of those individuals can come together and focus on the needs of the people. 

I believe that we have the ability to create an even greater Calaveras County, that the process is developing at a faster pace than most would imagine and personally I am excited to be a part of a team of representatives that will be right in the middle of this new, stronger, better Calaveras County.  

Sincerely, Darren Spellman 


Spring road trip blog post with pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment